Happy Friday! This email will be sent straight to your inbox at the end of every week to highlight what’s happening with your Maine ski resort!
Did someone say snow? No, this wasn’t a joke! Yesterday, most of Maine received a few inches of powder! Sugarloaf had their guns pumping out that white gold earlier this week. Although it was only for a couple of hours, it still will help them make it to April 22, the date they need to make 150 ski days. Sunday River also had their guns going last night. Pared with the few inches of natural snow, This weekend should be a good one!
Saddleback: 22 / 68 Trails Open
Sugarloaf: 32 / 162 Trails Open
Sunday River: 82 / 135 Trails Open
- Saddleback’s Easter Egg Hunt (April 3)
- Saddleback’s Ski School Hiring (April 3) Ever want to teach the sport you love? Well, now you can! Click the link to learn how you can leave your mark on Saddleback!
- Sugarloaf’s Banked Slalom (April 3)
- Sugarloaf’s Reggae Remix (First 3 Weekends in April)
- Sunday River’s Spring Scavenger Hunt (April 3-4)
What. A. Week. As this week looked unpredictable, this weekend should be a little more consistent. Here are the temps for the extended weekend. And of course, Maine weather changes on a dime. To stay up-to-date with your local mountain’s weather, check their snow reports before you head out onto the snow.
Well, That’s all there is for this week! See ya on the hill.